Thursday, February 17, 2011

Should I Fertilize My Apple Trees

Adventures of my shoe

Originally published at Blogs . You can comment here or there .

unexpectedly received a parcel, which is no longer hoped to see.

In November last year ordered the shoes in the states, rather, in Canada, but sent her to the United States. Usually there parcel arrives at the interval of two weeks to a month. There were long winter months of waiting, I suspect dishonesty in the Canadian seller, customs and mail in Russia. As soon as I put up with disappearance of a parcel and she was right there.

turned out, the seller mistakenly wrote instead of Russia - Czech Republic. Perhaps the post office in the Czech Republic for a long time could not understand where they have the country town of Vladikavkaz. I think in the end, someone guessed look at Google, where is this mysterious Vladikavkaz. And lo and behold, my long-awaited shoes at me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment