Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Zealand Silver Fern Tattoos

«Restless Anna»

Originally published at Blogs . You can comment here or there .

«Restless Anna »(Caótica Ana) - a beautiful and unusual film of English director Julio Medem about accidents and coincidences, fate and love. The audience travels in the subconscious mind of the protagonist - a girl Anna, who under hypnosis sees its previous life.

Nothing like this story, I do not recall. But I confuse two things in this movie:

1. Already in the beginning of the movie, I figured that, as the heroine only guessed at the end of the movie. It's an obvious blunder director.

2. The last scene with Anna-avenger "before an absurd thing that spoils the overall impression of viewing the painting.

But in the film is very handsome French actor Nicolas Cazale. And Charlotte Rampling, I liked it a "pool" by François Ozon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment