Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can You Get Herpes From A Razor

6 years

Originally published at Blogs . You can comment here or there .

Today is exactly 6 years since I became a blogger. Cvoy first blog I have got to Ossetia.ru A year later, began to Blogs , which soon became broadcast and Learn .

During these 6 years a lot has changed. For example, on so many Ossetian bloggers like this, then I could not have dreamed.

Old record as a mirror of the past. But when they view them, it seems that he wrote a completely different person. I guess it is. Thoughts and feelings going through a meat grinder the time, irreversibly changing the perception of reality, is being rethought values. Love, indifference, affection, hatred, friendship, contempt, fad. Subject me to a particular sense, and only few of them remain unchanged. Some feelings blunted and released for unnecessary in a place where they can come back years later, a boomerang, but for now gathering dust and waiting in the wings, which may or may not come.

course, far not everything that happened to me over the years, reflected in the diaries. This is impossible and unnecessary. Much of his personal life should always remain in the shadows. And yet, even in these lean obryvchatym sketches and pauses, in 20-30 years (when live to see it), I can track changes in yourself, remember that worried me in his youth. I'll laugh, or vice versa sad.

Once I thought about what would be pleased to read the diaries of their parents if they have them were. And then began to conduct closed to all records, which are mostly about Henry. Someday he will get access to them. I am sure that it will be interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment